Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Big Picture

So I've been sick lately. And if not sick then really struggling with my anxiety.

I'm 25. I have no job, no hopes for a career, no kids. I have an amazing husband and a nice apartment, and those are really the high points. My husband deserves to be the high point in my life, there is no question about that. But having a nice apartment (an opinion which has already been questioned)? That's kinda sad.

So, because of all this introspection, I found that I needed to make some changes. The biggest of which was that I needed to stop working on the small time level and take a look at the big picture?


"But Red, what does that even mean?"

Well, it means a couple of things. The first of which is I need to stop wasting my time on stuff that just isn't working. 

Things That Aren't Working:
  1. Bubblews
  2. Person Paper
  3. Swagbucks
  4. Bing Rewards

I will probably keep on with Bing Rewards, if only because it doesn't take very long. But everything else? It takes forever and doesn't really pay anything out. Transcripts might end up on this list soon too, but that depends on how some other ventures I'm looking at pan out. One of those is a possible YouTube channel tied to some other stuff I'm working on, but my motivation is pretty low at the moment.

And all the time I've been wasting on the other sites is going to be redirected to the books I've been slowly plugging along on. 

So, yeah. Big Picture. Only real way to get my life on track I suppose. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger