Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Picture of the Day

.... but I have very good news! Well, good news for me at least.

I actually made myself work out for 15 minutes today. Not just half-assing it, but really work out. It's not as much as I used to do, but it's more than I've been doing and I'm REALLY proud of myself for even getting up and doing it.

My daily picture today was me after my workout. I won't post it here because I don't really want to show my face (or gross post-workout clothes) to the whole internet, but I still took the picture. Tomorrow is cardio day, and I'm really hoping I actually go. I keep trying to get Huntsman to go with me, but he's been very tired lately. I think tomorrow we will change that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger