Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, November 17, 2014

A Chill Wind Doth Blow Through

Wow, I forgot this thing was up here *blows dust off this blog*.

Truth be told, I mostly post witchy things over at Wordpress now, but I haven't had a personal blog in ages. I think I will be coming back to this site more often now, as my life has finally come to a place where blogging and writing can become priorities again. Let's just say it's been a rough last two and a half years, shall we?

For anyone interested, here are my other blogs:

The Red Cloak Register - this is all witchiness, all the time. If you're here for your interest in Pagan religion, this is the place you want to go.

Daily Greenery - This is the Blogger platform and this is the Wordpress platform. It is a condensed version of what we do here. Think of it more as a "kid or quick-read friendly" type of Daily greenery.

For any other platform, including Xbox Live, just look for "RedCloakLife". I'm pretty easy to spot and I have yet to come across a site where that is taken!

As for this blog? Well... I'll be posting about our move soon, and about new things I'm trying and new experiences I've had. I've changed a lot since my last post, and I'm sure that'll shine through sooner or later.

For now I have to be off to work, though I look forward to posting more, interacting with you all again, and rediscovering my spiral path.

Until then, Blessings for you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger