Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day Dream Believer...

As thoughts of a larger apartment dance in my head, cha cha-ing alongside the image of the new TV we'll be getting at the start of next year, my mind has become preoccupied with thoughts of building our home and filling it with the prefect pieces of furniture. The one piece of furniture that captures my attention more than any other is the all-important dining room table. I dream of a large oval table with subtle Victorian shaping and a dark wood finish, flanked with round-backed chairs upholstered in creams or reds. Yes, that is my dream table.

Unfortunately a large, well made kitchen table is rather expensive and we are (to justify the stereotype) broke newlyweds who also happen to be poor college kids. So to keep the dream alive I've been searching for the table online. Here, for your viewing pleasure, are the current incarnations of my dream table:

Photo courtesy of DecorPad

Photo courtesy of CSN Stores

Photo courtesy of Coleman Furniture


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger