Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, January 28, 2011

Seven Pounds...

Not only is Seven Pounds a great movie, but it is also my latest milestone. As of yesterday morning I only weigh 182 pounds, and that was after a week of taking it easy because I pulled my back. My waist is down to 39 inches and I can push myself harder in everything I do. I've even been able to get through the entire second circuit of our Jillian Michaels DVD!

I can't wait to get up north next month and try on my dress. I'm sure if I work hard for the next few weeks I will be able to fit in my dress before the end of February. I won't stop working out and eating right after I get down to size, of course. My ultimate goal is to be able to complete the DVD routine without needing an inhaler, being able to do 50 pushups with my knees up, and weighing no more than 150. I will not be overweight despite what my genetics tell me. I will fit in that dress, I will be able to play with my children, and I will be proud of my body!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger