Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Becoming a Habit...

Exercising is becoming a habit, and one I am fond of. Despite working or attending classes from 7:30 am to 8:40 pm last night I still made time to work out before bed. Admittedly it was a mild workout consisting mostly of Wii Fiit yoga moves and randomly chosen Wii Fit Plus routines, but it was physical activity for a sold thirty minutes.

This morning I continued the trend with another round of Jillian Michaels'. I even made it all the way through the second routine! Okay, so maybe I skipped a move once or twice to catch my breath and get a drink of water... at least I am getting closer to being physically fit. If all goes according to plan I will be able to complete the first three circuits, without stopping, by the end of next month.

I've also lost another .9 pounds, though I can't back up that joyful news with a waist measurement. Such are the prices we pay for early morning work schedules, but at least both my fiance and I have a consistant work schedule which translates in to a consistant sleep schedule.

I may have sabotaged myself, however. A nasty tendency to doze off in one of my English classes told me that I was rather sleepy today, despite a decent amount of sleep last night. Since I work until 11 tonight I decided that a caffeine jolt was in order and the only decent caffeine on campus is some form of soda. I've been balancing the soda with water which will hopefully counter many of the negative effects, but I'm sure I'll feel worse for it tomorrow.

That's all for now, and I hope that tomorrow I can report on another step closer to my dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger