Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, December 17, 2010

This Might Count as a Minor Obsession

I worked out a third time today, mostly because I made Fiance a deal. After supper with the family I still felt hungry, despite two big helpings of broccoli and two servings of squash as well as two fish fillets and two chicken patties. I know that sounds like a lot of food, but with everything I've done today it wasn't enough. Fiance made me a deal: I could have a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Bar, but I had to do ten pushups before we went to bed. That would bring my pushup total to twenty in one day, which is a lot more than I have ever done before.

I tried to resist, really I did! But I gave in around 9:30, and let me tell you it was one tasty snack bar! And not only did I do the ten pushups, but I hit the stationary bicycle for ten minutes and burned another 45 calories, according to the readout on the machine.

I don't know what we're going to do when we get home and don't have a stationary bicycle to ramp up our cardio. We'll figure something out though, because I can already see a slight difference in my leg muscles. If I keep up this level of activity for the next five months, I will be in great shape and my dress will fit perfectly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger