Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Cardio for Me Today...

And I hate it. In a moment of "brilliance" I decided to make cookies for all the parents on my list. This totaled 18 dozen cookies ( that's 216 cookies for math-impaired bloggers like me), with a few left over because my recipe makes about 4 dozen at a go.

And I didn't eat a single one!

But that could be because I've only had 3 servings of veggies today and have yet to work out. All things considered, it's no surprise that I feel like an ox. It's funny how things can change in two short weeks!

I'm exhausted, my wonderful accountability blog, so I'm logging off with after my short blurb. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can tell you that I worked out despite the late hour, and a rousing (yet slightly "illegal") meal of salad and V8 rounded out my veggie count and rescued the day. I'm hoping, but I am definitely not holding my breath!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger