Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, December 17, 2010

I Like Posting Twice

Apparently I love posting twice a day, because this is the second day in a row that I have done it. Hey, that is a lot of two's!

Anyways, on to the topic I started this blog for: My weight loss!

I did fifteen minutes of really intense cardio, which really pumped up my heart rate. Unfortunately, Fiance and I are exercising in the same small space, so I ended up waiting until he was done on the stationary bicycle before I could do any pushups or crunches. That's not the say that I did a whole lot of work after the cardio, mainly because I don't want to push myself too hard and end up hurting my arms. My workout yesterday was quite intense and I can still feel the effects in my upper arms. Every resource I've found says that you shouldn't strain too hard, so I decided to skip a day between weight-intense workouts. I made do with a set of bicycle crunches and standard pushups. All in all, I feel I should do more, but it won't do me any good if I hurt myself.

I plan on doing a lot more tomorrow before I try on my dress for the second time this week. I don't need to go for an actual fitting until February, but I want to get a picture of what I look like in the dress right now, as a form of encouragement.

Kind of off topic, but I am excited about this: Wedding hair and makeup! I've been watching Wedding Makeover and it's got me thinking about whether or not I should rely on family and friends for makeup and hair or go to a professional. I'll be asking my moms about it tonight, because I know absolutely nothing about hair or makeup lol.

And back to the weight loss: We'll be heading home soon, which means I will have access to the school's Rec center again, as well as our slightly more spacious living room that I can use my DVDs in. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger