Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Double Dose

I got restless after dinner, which was a heavier meal that I originally planned, and worked out again.

  • 15 minutes cardio on a stationary bicycle and I really pushed myself. By the time I was done my legs were shaking.
  • Several kinds of crunches mixed in with Pilates moves. I spent another thirty minutes on these, and by the time I was done my arms felt ridiculously heavy.
I ate again after this workout, though it was a light meal of a peanut butter sandwich and a huge salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Two fruit leathers rounded out the meal because I had a huge sweet tooth after all the veggies, and I figured I would get another serving of fruit in.

At the moment we don't have the groceries necessary to eat really well, due to a strange set of circumstances, so we're having to make do. I think we're doing pretty well so far, and I'm hoping we can keep it up for another three days, which is when we can go grocery shopping. Until then I will be improvising and relying on my V8, exercise, water, and self-control to help me lose weight. I even got a chance to use my self control today, when my loving fiance made some taquitos for his late supper. They smelled so good!!! But I decided that I would not eat any tonight, saving them for tomorrow instead. Go me!

There are only fifteen more days until I weigh myself, and I have a lot of work to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger