Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day the Second...

Today marks the second day of this blog, as well as the second day of my weight loss resolution. I know I'm a few weeks too early to make resolutions, but I think it'll be okay.

It may be early, but I am doing well. I woke up earlier than usual this morning and my fiance wasn't feeling well at all. I managed to rummage up a bacon and eggs breakfast for him, which settled his stomach quite a bit, and made me hungry in the process. I bit the bullet and worked out first, which turned out to be a good choice.

Fifteen minutes of cycling cardio followed with twenty minutes of pushups, crunches, and weight exercises. After working out I made us lunch, which was not as unhealthy as it sounds. We shared a box of macaroni and cheese, though I ate two servings of green beans before chowing down on cheesy-noodly goodness. A glass of V8 rounded out the meal, which I followed with a dessert of grapes. All said, I had five servings of fruit and vegetables for lunch which was also my heaviest meal of the day.

So far so good! If I keep this up, I may actually drop a pound or two before I try on my dress again on Saturday. If I do it won't make a huge difference, but it will help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger