Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Knitting for Money

I would love to take commissions and knit for money. One of the girl's in my boyfriend's class lost  her Ravenclaw scarf and I offered to do one for her if she would pay me. Because we're all broke college kids I am thinking of taking a payment plan, say $10 or $15 a month and I'll write up a little contract and have it notarized if thats what we have to do but I'm not sure if thats going overboard. 

On another note I am going to start making knitting novelties to sell on Etsy. Its not very expensive to put things online and most of my materials are reclaimed from various sources so it doesn't cost much to put them together. I will advertise here and on Ravelry and on other sites I am involved with so I can increase my traffic. Here's to hoping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger